Produced in a run of only 500 numbered and signed copies, this box set celebrates Punk and Post-Punk Graphics 1976–1986 and includes:
- Too Fast To Live Too Young To Die book by Andrew Krivine
- The Clash, Complete Control poster (1977) print signed by Sebastian Conran, size approx 550 × 400mm
- The Clash, Clash City Rockers poster (1978) print signed by Sebastian Conran, size approx 550 × 400mm
- Buzzcocks, Love You More / Noise Annoys single cover artwork (1978) print signed by Malcolm Garrett, size approx 550 × 400mm
- Acme Attractions Tote bag original artwork design (1975)
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by Andrew Krivine
- Presentation box designed by Malcolm Garrett
Too Fast To Live Too Young To Die is a 352-page hardback book which features 650 punk and post-punk posters, flyers and artefacts from the collection of Andrew Krivine, some of which have been on display at New York’s Museum of Art and Design and Brussels’ ADAM. The book’s cover was designed by Malcolm Garrett and Peter Saville, and it includes commentary from Garrett, Sebastian Conran, Steven Heller, Russ Bestley, Rick Poynor and other renowned design critics.
Please note, as part of a set, the tote bag and posters are folded to fit in the presentation box.