- Each book signed by Stewart Copeland
- Limited edition of 500 numbered copies
- Presented in a hand-made clamshell box
The Signature edition of the truest account of The Police’s beginning and early days, each book is hand signed by Stewart.
Packed with original diary pages, hand-made poster designs, callow observations, and further scribblings of 26-year-old proto-rock star Stewart Copeland tell the story of the ‘starving years’ of what became one of the world’s biggest acts.
Illustrated throughout with classic and previously unseen vintage photos from Stewart’s personal collection.
- A large, edition-stamped Outlandos d’Amour poster
- CD of 10 previously unreleased demos by Stewart, many of which became Police songs
- Clamshell box bound in blue buckram